GETTING A COACH DOES NOT EQUATE TO RESULTS ❌
Let’s get this straight, getting a coach will not automatically guarantee results. Whilst getting yourself a coach is an investment that SHOULD help you along your journey, you are still in control of your actions and implementing the things that you need to do in order to progress.
There are many things that a coach can do for you, including educating you and being a support network for you, however there are also a lot of things that a coach cannot do for you with regards to progress.
- A coach cannot sleep 7 to 9 hours a night for you
- A coach cannot do your grocery shopping for you
- A coach cannot meal prep for you
- A coach cannot do your workouts for you
- A coach cannot manage your stress level
- A coach cannot make sure you’re getting your micronutrients in
- A coach cannot be there 24/7 ensuring you ticking the boxes to reach your goal
Only you can control these things that contribute to your overall health and progression rates. A coach can only remind you to do these things and implement positive habits into your routine. So before you get frustrated with lack of results, ask yourself if you are doing everything within your power to take steps towards success.
Change is uncomfortable, but to see change it requires you to do something different. You can have the best coach in the world providing you with the best advice. But it won’t make a difference if you do not listen and implement what needs to be done. Take ownership of your health and wellness goals.
You are in control 🤘🏼